It’s been a minute. I took time off, took care of myself, refilled my well, and worked on my tattoo sleeve. But I’ve also signed a couple of deals with I haven’t announced yet…
Back in August, I signed a four book extension with Tule which means — more Dorsey books coming at you in 2024 and 2025.
Today, I’m here to announce my new book with Sideways. Take a look!
AVAILABLE NOW – PATREON EXCLUSIVE
Who loves happily ever afters? The Happily Ever After Collective does! That’s why I’m so excited to join with nearly 50 other authors to bring you something that you’re going to love!
Every month the Happily Ever After Collective will deliver exclusive romance novellas from best selling, award winning authors who know how to deliver that HEA romance reader crave. Readers will get to choose as many as four never-before-published novellas each month (depending on subscription tier), participate in live chats with authors, and receive exclusive content. Some of the highlights:
- Four exclusive never-before-published novellas each month that span the romance subgenres with main characters who show that romance is for everyone. Readers will get to choose which novellas they want according to their subscription tier.
- Each month’s novellas will center around the same trope. That trope will change each month so that one month may be fake relationships while the next month is friends to lovers, for example.
- At least one of each month’s novellas will feature LGBTQI+ main characters.
- At least one of each month’s novellas will feature BIPOC main characters.
- Readers can participate in monthly subscriber-only interaction with the authors in the form of Zoom chats and extra content from each author that ties into the novellas.
- Exclusive Happily Ever After Collective digital book covers for each novella, perfect for those readers who are also cover collectors.
- A newsletter with information about each month’s novellas, featured authors and all of the HEA Collective authors’ new releases and sales.
I hope you’ll check it out → www.HappilyEverAfterCollective.com and sign up for the newsletter.